Parent of Tier 4 Child
If you want to accompany your child to the UK while he or she attends school, you should apply visa as a Parent of a Child at School. This provides you with the opportunity to look after your child while your child is studying at a UK school.
To qualify for a Parent of a child at school visitor visa, you must
- Have your child under 12 years old and ;
- Attend or is going to attend an independent fee-paying day school under Tier 4 Child visa
- Have adequate and reliable funds to maintain a second home in the UK
- not seek to make the UK your main home
- Plan to leave the UK at the end of your visit
- Be able to meet the cost of your return or onward journey
You will initially be allowed to stay in the UK for a maximum of 12 months, but you can then apply to extend your stay for 12 months at a time until Tier 4 child reaches 12 years of age. You are not permitted to work and must be able to support yourself during your stay in the UK.
How we can help?
- IMIN4U has a rich experience in dealing with applications for UK visas as a parent of child at school.
- We ensure to provide all the correct documents through to using our contacts to keep track of every step of your application
- We can make the process as clear, simple and as stress-free as you deserve.
If you are interested in learning a little more about your visa options, you are welcome to contact us for an initial assessment on today on 02033711033 or at email@example.com.